N-Lone-D100 is a steroid manufactured by the pharmaceutical company Maxtreme. The active ingredient in the injectable medicine is Nandrolone Decanoate, or Deca-Durabolin as it is commonly called. The medicine has a strong anabolic activity that is about 125% that of testosterone and a weak androgenic activity that is about 30% that of testosterone. These properties make this medicine attractive to both men and women.
If this medicine is used correctly, it can help provide some beneficial effects to the body. These include:
- An increase in muscle mass. For a single cycle of the drug in the correct dosage, an athlete can build up to 10 kg of muscle mass.
- The recoil phenomenon is minimal, so after discontinuation of the steroid, the user's weight practically does not decrease.
- Elimination of joint pain, strengthening of ligaments and bones. Deca stimulates the production of collagen and synovial fluid.
- Increased resistance. This effect is associated with the stimulation of the body's production of red blood cells. Red blood cells carry oxygen to the muscles. The user has the opportunity to train without acidification by increasing the amount of oxygen and more efficient consumption of it.
- Increased immune defenses. Nandrolone is even used in medicine to treat AIDS patients.
Recommendations for the use of Nandrolone Decanoate
Maxtreme Nandrolone Decanoate is produced in 1ml ampoules containing 100mg of the active substance. The recommended dose of the medicine for men is 2-6ml (200mg-600mg) per week. Women should not take more than 0.2 ml (50 mg) per week.The half-life of Deca is 6-12 days, so injections need to be done once or even twice a week. The length of a cycle is normally 6 to 10 weeks.
10 ampoules (100mg/ml)